Our current action teams are Media, Direct Lobbying, Agriculture, Grassroots Outreach, and Grasstops Endorsements. Judy Meuth (Washington) and Mary DuPree (Idaho) are Co-Leaders of CCL Palouse, Stephen Flint is Treasurer, and Casey Johnson is Secretary.
- Media – Pete Haug (print); Maggie Smith and Margaret Davis (social media)
- Direct Lobbying – Mac Cantrell – liaison for ID District 01, Judy Meuth – liaison for WA District 05. All CCL members – (potential) lobbyists to our members of Congress.
- Grassroots Outreach – Simon Smith – Tabling and other public events; Mary DuPree, Mac Cantrell, Judy Meuth – Presentations to organizations
- Grasstops Engagement
- Latah County – Mac Cantrell
- City of Pullman – Marilyn Von Seggern
- City of Moscow – Mary DuPree
- Agriculture – Mac Cantrell, Judy Meuth, Marilyn Von Seggern
- Chambers of Commerce – Marilyn Von Seggern (Pullman), Mary DuPree (Moscow)
- Grasstops Endorsements of H.R. 763: Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act – Mary DuPree